Thursday, November 13, 2008

Viewer Mail

I was just one with Steve and Miles, hosts of Seattle's The Mens Room radio show. They're Barguments fans... well, I think they are now. But before encountering Barguments, they had their own version that seemed to center around cereal. (Peanutbutter Cap'n Crunch: thumbs up or thumbs down?)

Soon after barguments.com got this welcome email. Which raises this pressing question: Where can I get some Baconsalt?

Doug,
Let me first start by saying Barguments is the coolest damn thing since Baconsalt. You are a genius in your own right. I heard you on The Mens Room in Seattle and I had to get online to your site and submit my own.... Submission? Yeah. Thank you sir for a future of entertaining, unanswerable bullshit that will keep me busy for hours. Best to you!

~Skyy Alexander

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barguments Doug. You can get baconsalt at www.baconsalt.com They are a local company specializing in... Well, obviously bacon flavored salt. As if the name wasn't explanitory. Also for your palate, Baconnaise! You should seriously check it out. That is, if you love bacon.
By the way, thanks for the testimonial post. I'm glad it means something to ya!

Coconut Grove Sailing Club said...

Definitely just read the word "baconnaise" far too early on a Sunday morning. Feeling queasy...

Anonymous said...

Not a fan of mayo I take it. Haha.

Michael Valliant said...

Though tasty, bacon is an inferior pork byproduct to...scrapple.

Bing said...

due to my bacon obsession, I received 4 different flavors of baconsalt for my birthday last July. I've tried it on everything. Eggs - good. Ice cream - not so good.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!