Saturday, June 28, 2008

Barguments.com is suddenly hot in Asia. The site has gotten a few new bargument submissions from Singapore, and one from Japan. I pasted the latest one below. It verges too close to the "no buzz kill'' rule about barguments, so it doesn't make the cut for the site. But I post it here to demonstrate the growing barguments international sensation.

Speaking of which, Simon & Schuster just told me they sold the foreign rights to Barguments in Estonia. A no-brainer, of course, but encouraging news nonetheless.

New bargument:
Title: Would you rather regret something you did or regret something you did not do
Options:1. regret what you've done
2. regret what you've not done
3.
4.
5.
User name: jerry yee heng jie
Location: singapore
Email:

3 comments:

Michael Valliant said...

It was just a matter of time really, Hanks. I mean, David Hasselhoff is HUGE in Europe, as is John Tesh. There ought to be room for you somewhere overseas...even if across a different ocean...;)

Johnny Scrappleseed said...

What I want to know is: When's the Kyrgyzstan book-signing and can I come along as security? They might respect the beard, if not the belly.

Anonymous said...

Hanks is sooo lucky. What I would do to be idolized in Asia.

I can see him now going over with his bedazzled side kick and hello kitty backpack.

~Farmar