Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A knife in the back...




Usually commercials need to involve hygeine products to disgust me as much as the one I saw last night. To the tune of a Jimi Hendrix guitar riff, the announcer declared aging Baby Boomers to be enjoying the "Summer of Life." Lots of archival footage of people doing twirly dances.

Then comes the product: a new "Just for Men" hair product. The brand name: "Touch of Gray."

Really? Is there no shame?
Jerry, of course, grayed gracefully. Shouldn't everyone?

The bargument:

True or False: Men should never dye their hair. (If you answer true, should women? At what age should they stop?)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If Jerry can pull it off going grey, so can I. I say NO to hair dye.

Do you think Mickey Hart died his hair?

~Farmar

Johnny Scrappleseed said...

No hair dye for men. Women must get their hair colored until the grave, for it keeps my wife in business.

Anonymous said...

No hair dye for men. Especially Bob Costas and Mike Myers. Make them stop.

Michael Valliant said...

Well, I see Keith Hernandez and Walt Frazier aren't reading Barguments or else they'd bust out something clever like..."no play for mr. gray!"

I vote with Farmar and Scrappledawg on this one. No hair dye for men. Unless it's Pete Rose.