Tuesday, February 26, 2008


Herald sports columnist Dan Le Batard gave Barguments a great plug on his afternoon radio show today on 790 The Ticket. Lebatard and co-host Stugotz threw out two barguments from the book: If you could implant one song in your enemies' heads, which would it be? And, pick a house from television to live in.


The phones lit up after that. Among the answers I heard:

The Brady Bunch theme song

The Clampett mansion (so he could sneak into Elly May's room)

Jetsons house

Wayne Manor

The Batman song

YMCA by the Village People

The Barney song

I Dream of Jeannie Song


I'll think of more and post them.

3 comments:

Michael Valliant said...

For the house, Wayne Manor might be a contender. You can't beat a posh mansion with the added benefit of the Bat Cave. Though Colt Seavers' bungalo on "The Fall Guy" did have a hot tub...

Coconut Grove Sailing Club said...

Which reminds me -- "The Fall Guy" is an excellent answer for the bargument: Name the best TV theme song of all time.

Johnny Scrappleseed said...

"Well I'm not the kind to kiss and tell, but I've taught ladies plan-tee."

That says it all. It's got my vote, though Greatest American Hero always made me feel good.