Thursday, February 28, 2008


I took Barguments to Plum TV today. That's the cable channel that covers Miami Beach. Very fun. This is a picture I took while the hosts were introducing my segment. (I was nervous, and as a result, I can't remember either of their names.) She asked him if he would rather run naked through an office party or a family holiday dinner. He picked office party. So did she.
The cast and crew said they'd been throwing out barguments from the book all day.
I'll post a link to the segment once it airs next week.

4 comments:

Michael Valliant said...

Man, I hardly recognize you with your savage tan and slippers. Miami certainly agrees with you, Hanks, though you do look shorter.

Coconut Grove Sailing Club said...

Damn, Valliant. I just pushed PUBLISH and there was your comment. That's now the lost post, as I went back and edited it almost as soon as I wrote it.

I understand the confusion. With my new Miami look, I'm often confused with South Beach television personalities.

Tom Farmar said...

That Valliant. He is working Barguments almost as hard as you Hanks.

So both hosts chose the office party, huh. Of course they did, they work in Miami Beach. Not many Pittsburghers picking the office in winter, that's fo show....

Coconut Grove Sailing Club said...

This blog would barely exist if not for Valliant.