Friday, March 14, 2008

Barguments Shore Tour






Here's the sign for the big book signing in Easton, MD., Saturday. I did one of these in Miami and it was marked by long periods of staring out from a small table with a large stack of books. Hopefully the home-town advantage -- plus an excellent Star-Democrat write up with a nod to one of the greatest barguments on the Chesapeake Bay, which I will post as soon as I can find it on stardem.com -- will help. Can't complain about the in-store promotion.






Then it's off to the Barguments Happy Hour at Latitude 38 in Oxford from 3 to 7. Here's KC, official Barguments Spirit Chair, working on some games for the Latitudes event.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As much as I like having my picture on the site, I don't know how I feel about the picture. lol

Coconut Grove Sailing Club said...

The price of fame! (But a cute picture.)