Monday, March 31, 2008

Why was Hanson snubbed?


Drew Hearon, the most prolific submitter to barguments.com, sent me this email today



we had a card game friday night......we hit a lull in conversation, and at
Midnight, one of my friends said "Dude, I just got your friends Barguments book,
throw some of them out to Liven this conversation up!"
We spent the next 2
hours doing exactly that....you'd have been blown away.



We also came up with this bargument...


What is the best Brothers Band of All time?" ie..ACDC, Allman Brothers,
etc. etc.


Good one, Poker People. I'd add the Jackson Five, Creedence Clearwater Revival, and the Bee Gees. Oh, and the Thompson Twins.


Let me know who I've forgotten in the comments section.

4 comments:

Michael Valliant said...

You'd have to at least mention Van Halen, except that the biggest factor as to whether they are in the mix is a non-brother issue: David Lee Roth vs. Sammy Hagar. And everyone knows, it wasn't Van Halen without DLR.

Coconut Grove Sailing Club said...

Who's the other Van Halen besides Eddie?

Anonymous said...

Alex Van Halen, the drummer, is the other brother. Currently, there are three Van Halen's in the group. Eddie, Alex and Wolfgang (Eddie's son). I'm a big fan....

-Farmar

Anonymous said...

I'll have to do a Van Halen bargument later to compensate for the snub. -- Doug