Saturday, January 19, 2008

Changing lives, one Bargument at a time

After Team Barguments' recent filming mission on South Beach, the Barguments Blog received this email:


Hey Doug

I am the blonde girl that you stopped on the street for
your Barguments segment... too funny. My cousin Kevin looked up your page
and saw our pic on your blogspot. We are the non-controversial ones.
The funny thing is that my mom and his dad haven't spoken for 25 years (maybe
you need them on your video - it'd probably end up on COPS) and so this was my
first time meeting him and his 5 siblings. That night you stopped us was
the first day we had officially met in person (though he saw me as
baby). We are so much alike and couldn't help but laugh as we walked away
about how we agreed on everything (except cable tv, and that's only because I'm
more concerned about nourishment any day, even if it means cannibilism, but
don't tell that to my best friend!!!)

Anyway, thanks for capturing
a funny moment for us and posting it... it meant a little more than you
knew!

Check out my music.... www.myspace.com/jaimefoxmusic or http://www.jaimefoxmusic/

Take care, and it was great to
meet you. Good luck with your book!

Jaime Fox




This is Jaime and her cousin:

Somebody email this to Oprah.


No comments: