Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Hold off until you buy Barguments







Not to brag, but I'm currently reading Arthur Schlesinger's very thick collection of journal entries.
It's the kind of book that makes you hope someone will ask you what you're reading. Usually when that question comes up, I'm reading something lame (a John Grisham novel) or creepy (Harry Potter) so I scramble for something both unlikely and odd ("Currently, I'm rereading the 9/11 Commission Report.")

But what if you were never reading anything? That leads me to this bargument, which is adapted from the book and comes from longtime Barguments collaborator Eric Abell.


How much money would it take for you to never read another book?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm how much money not to read another book? Well if that means never read a NEW book then not very much but if it means ANY book again I would say 50 grand would prolly do it.