Thursday, January 31, 2008

I'm not the only one trying to launch barguments. There's a funny blog at puntabulous.com where the host, Craig, holds heated debates on topics like Name the Best Muppett (Animal, obviously) Martha Stewart vs. Oprah Winfrey (only one can make you an authentic Egg Cream Soda) and -- my favorite -- name the better season: Summer or Winter?



Then Craig and his guests illustrate their debates with kooky photos that, frankly, make this blog jealous.


Examples:


Now, how can I top that?

(The very cold woman with the very cold drink was the Puntabulous guest debater. Find her at http://www.suburbankamikaze.com/)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That bikini chick is hot!

Anonymous said...

Yes, well if you can't drink your way into the publishing world ("bargument" - genius - quit your day job now...) you have to resort to sitting in the snow in your bikini. Hello? Publishing world? It's cold out here...

Anonymous said...

The problem is, Suburban Kamikaze, I need about four more book deals to pay for the bar tabs involved in me drinking my way into the publishing world...